How Can We Help You ?
Here are the list of questions that can help you find your answer. Feel free to get in touch with us if your queries are not answered.
You can quickly print your labels and receipts after creating a shipment or reprint them from Shipping History under ‘My Profile’.
Simply hover on the dots of a shipment which is in the “Created” or “In Transit” state to see the following CTAs listed - Clone, Track Packages, and Print Label. Clicking on ‘Print Label’ will open a Shipment label in PDF for printing.
You can help to make sure that your package arrives safely and on time with these packaging guidelines and procedures developed from UPS research.
- Use a rigid box with flaps intact.
- Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous and now irrelevant shipment markings from the box.
- Wrap all items separately.
- Use adequate cushioning material.
- Use strong tape designed for shipping.
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap.
- Use a single address label that has clear, complete delivery and return information.
- Place a duplicate address label inside the package.