How Can We Help You ?
Here are the list of questions that can help you find your answer. Feel free to get in touch with us if your queries are not answered.
Downloading and reviewing invoice content on your MOVIN account is really simple.
1. Under the Login tab, click on ‘Customer Login’
2. Enter your Email ID and Password to sign in
3. On your account screen, move to the left pane and click on the 'Download Invoice' option
4. On the screen that opens next, select the corresponding account name from the dropdown menu and click on the 'Get Invoice' button on the right.
5. The respective invoice(s) will appear with the option to download. Select the one you want to view and click on 'Download Invoice'.
6. Once the invoice is downloaded you can access particulars of the shipment like customer details and shipment details.
Voila! You can now review your invoice content with ease.
Access the Shipment History page from the side panel after logging in. The Shipment History page will list all the shipments that are created by the user.
Select the shipment number of your concerning shipment and open the Shipment Detail page. Under the Operations tab, click on 'Download ESIGN/EPOD' & download your proof of delivery.
Alternatively, after logging in, kindly raise a support ticket from ‘My cases’ under ‘My profile’. The proof of delivery will be sent to you by email.
If movin.in Tracking shows that you have an "exception", then it means an unforeseen event or situation has caused your delivery to be rescheduled. Check the Shipment Progress section in Tracking for details about changes in the delivery schedule. Shipment movement information is captured each time we scan your tracking label in the MOVIN delivery system.
To help ensure the safety of your package, the driver will try to leave your package out of plain sight. We recommend that you check all exterior doors and locations where the package could be placed, including the reception, warehouse, loading & unloading zones and any area with potential weather hazards. You should also check with anyone who might have retrieved the package. If you’re still unable to locate the package, contact the sender to start a claim.
Note: MOVIN urges package senders (rather than receivers) to initiate claims because package senders receive the most essential claim documents (invoices, receipts, detailed merchandise descriptions, tracking numbers, etc.).
When your shipment is Out for Delivery, it can be delivered to you anytime between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM on the same day. You can track your driver in real-time by clicking on the link shared with you via SMS.
Enter your tracking number into the Tracking tool to see what day your package is due to arrive. Our drivers typically deliver between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM.